Freelancer US English Level 1 Exam test answer is very essential to get a job on Freelancer.com. The marketplace doesn’t give the same question to each User. So it’s very difficult to pass the US English Level 1 exam. But in this post, I am trying to share the most common questions and answers that will help you to get 94% Score.
Remedy for joints and ligaments in bodybuilding – greatdays kundtjänst kamagra 100mg fasted cardio to “burn” more? – natural bodybuilding school.
You can view another article :
US English Level 1 Exam
1. Devid would rather quit—– get fried.
2. I want my logo design—– great.
- to be
Answer: to be
3. You and —– will meet again.
4. —– not like you.
5. She—– three apples.
6. You would —-better off in the other car.
- have been
Answer: have been
7. Which sentence is grammatically correct?
- John has never thinking of going there one day
- John has never thought of going tehre one day
- John will never thought of going there one day
- John is never thought of going there one day
- John have never thought of going there one day
Answer: John is never thought of going there one day
8. —– there any time left?
9. Cedric was very——–.
10. How—– money do you want to earn?
11. You are going to the mall?—-you?
12. How many times—-you seen this movie?
13. Megan and—- are going to the store.
14. Your phone is over—-.
15. —– of the following are you going to be for Halloween? A—, a goblin, or a ghost?
- Wish, Wich
- Wich, witch
- Witch, wich
- Which, witch
- Witch, which
Answer: Which, witch
16. She—- to him yesterday.
17. There—- many birds in the sky just now.
18. The adults have lost—- minds.
19. It depends– your ability.
20. —I really need to do this?
21. The news—– not good yesterday.
22. What would you say to someone you just met?
- I pleased to meet you
- I pleased meeting you
- I’m please to meet you
- I’m pleased to meet you
- I’m please meeting you.
Answer: I’m pleased to meet you
23. Choose the correct sentence.
- I have corrected is errors
- I have corrected it’s errors
- I have corrected it is errors
- I have correct its errors
- I have corrected its errors.
Answer: I have corrected its errors
24. Have you– there yet?
25. They will be— shortly.
26. How does lack of sleep—–you?
27. I have- telling you to stop.
28. I ——————in the US for ten years.
- have living
- have been living
- have been live
- been lived
- has been living
Answer: have been living
29. Should—- be so many absentees? Maybe—- sick and lying in —-beds.
30. Is there anything I —— help you with?
31. —–Jane and Jan related to each other?
32.—— going to —- —- clothes red.
- Their, die they’re
- There, dye their
- Their, dye their
- They’re, dye their
- They’re, die they’re
Answer: They’re, dye their
33. If I—- studied harder before the exam, I —– have passed.
34. The teacher asked if …… to bring our textbooks to class.
- we all have remembered
- we all did remember
- we had all remembered
- we all remembered
Answer: we all remembered
35. I —— a letter today.
36. Here is a list of groceries that I am buying_ milk, eggs, ham and cheese.
- Semi Clone (;)
- Period (.)
- Colon (:)
- Equal Symbol (=)
- Comma (,)
Answer: Colon (:)
37. I want to go to the park_ but it’s raining too much today.
- : (Colon)
- ; (Semi colon)
- . (Period)
- ! (Exclamation Point)
- , (Comma)
Answer: , (Comma)
38. Oh— It rained last night.
39. Can you feel the love tonight—-
40. I tried my best_ but it wasn’t enough.
- Exclamation mark (!)
- Smi-colon (:)
- Suspension dots (…)
- Comma (,)
- Period (.)
Answer: Comma (,)